An Introduction To Stem Cell Therapy And Regenerative Medicine
In this video you will learn:
• Exactly what are stem cells and what do they do?
• Proper type and source of stem cells used for joint regeneration
• What 2 things must be added to stem cell therapy to be fully effective
• Compare stem cell joint regeneration to standard medical options (pharmaceuticals, other types of injections, joint replacement)
• Stem cell research
• Who is doing regenerative medicine for joint repair?
• Stem cells and the FDA and Big Pharma?
• Could stem cell therapy be right for you?
• Cost of regenerative medicine/stem cell therapy
Important Adult Stem Cell Facts
• By the time we are born 1/10,000 of our cells is an adult stem cell.
• The adult stem cells purpose is to repair and regenerate any cells/tissue that are damaged due to injury/disease.
• There are different stem cells in the body that repair specific tissue.
• As we age our number and potency of adult stem cells greatly decreases.
Subscribe and check the 🔔 for more!
Comment, like and share, help us spread the word on how functional medicine can restore health.
Follow Dr. Beyer to keep in the loop and get the latest in functional medicine:
💻 website – https://beyernaturalhealthsolutions.com/
Want to Know More, or Ready to Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Edward Beyer, D.C?
Call 708.614.1222 today at or go to beyernaturalhealthsolutions.com for more information.